Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Post


What a lovely title indeed.
So here goes my first post on *gasp* BLOGSPOT!

Perhaps I should introduce myself.
My name is Nal. Well, not quite, but that's what I will go by here.
I am not too young, but not too old. That's all you need to know.

I LOOOOOVE cars! Old, new, whatever comes in between. In fact, I like cars more than boys, so don't expect to me to go boy crazy. *giggle*
With that, I guess I should 'fess up to my fandom for the Pixar film as well. I collect the die-cast toys of the characters, and have plenty of other things related to it as well.

Also a fan of Pixar Studios in general, so yay?

I'm a retro-addict. I adore things from days long gone to a point that may be unmatched my most of my generation.

Actually, I'm kind of bored describing myself at the moment, so perhaps more later?

-Nal

1 comment:

David G. said...

Nice blog, but that red is a little intense.

I don't need to go blind reading a blog.